Loving Support WBW 2016

Monday, June 1, 2015

Welcome! Why I'm here doing this...

I am really happy that you are here checking out my blog! 

I have been wanting to do this for years and I'm finally committing to do this.  I am most excited to try to rally more community for moms, and women in general, to empower them through this difficult venture of motherhood and, more specifically, through the breastfeeding experience.  I am planning on documenting my journey to becoming an IBCLC and I'm very open to any suggestions or specific questions/topics that you guys would like to see me touch on. I have seen A LOT and I've heard EVERYTHING! There is no judgment, no shaming, and no stupid questions here. 

I also have been through quite a bit in my own personal breastfeeding journey, and in general, my life. So, I will be writing off-topic about other aspects of married life, motherhood, being an unconventional student, and whatever else strikes my fancy. 

A very literal moment of culture shock was when I married into a different culture and there have been moments of real shock, for sure. But there are other, more subtle surprises within becoming a mom and handling the cultural pressures of my own peers. So much to write about and I hope to really connect with some of you in one way or another.


Please feel free to wander around my page as I will be posting once a week, every Wednesday. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment